Summer Goal List
I will start working these goals in May. Either in the middle or end of May. It honestly depends on how the move and finals go.
1. Become a TA for the first summer semester for Dr. Easton. Either for Intro to Psy or Research Methods class.
2. Go through my GRE guidebook. One section at a time. The hardest part will be the math sections.. and going through it one step at a time.
3. Go through all potential grad schools for my master’s degrees. Making a bunch of lists comparing them and seeing if I have to take the GRE for Psychology for any of them.
4. Work. Work a bunch. Pay off everything I need to pay off. Credit. Loans. Start a debt-free life!
5. Maybe just maybe (huge maybe) work out a bit. No promises right here. Academic life comes first this summer.